Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
The Graduate Development Program is designed to attract young Saudi top talents to join one of the biggest banks in the Kingdom, the program aims to develop the Knowledge and skills of the Saudi talents by the wide-range of classroom training, on-the-job learning experience, dedicated coaching and mentoring, online learning, working group memberships and networking with Senior Managers of the bank, to be a future leader at Al Rajhi Bank.
The Graduate Development Program concentrates on hands-on training in the Business/Control/Support Groups, advanced courses and certifications, and couching and mentoring.
- Saudi Fresh graduate with less than one year of experience.
- Minimum GPA 3.75/5 – 2.75/4.
- Must be Fluent in the English language.
- Bachelor graduate maximum age 26 / Master graduate maximum age 28 .
- Holds Bachelor/Master degree in one of the below majors:
- Business Administration
- Human Recourses
- International Business
- MIS (Must be Business Graduate)
- Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Industrial Engineer
- Teamwork Skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Capable of exercising ethical judgement and integrity.
- Excellent English language skills.