We are delighted to inform you of upcoming Al Rajhi Bank IT - Development Program - 2020.
Al Rajhi Bank’s IT Graduate program, under CEO’s sponsorship is in line with our strategy to grow emerging Saudi talent across business lines within IT, Information Security and Digital Groups and collectively drive Al Rajhi Bank to be the “Bank of the Future”.
This forthcoming batch will be the 3rd IT - Development Program, being developed under the umbrella of ‘School of Leadership’ a strategic pillar of Al Rajhi Bank Academy.
IT Development Program is a of 12 months journey, that is been carefully designed to provide the necessary knowledge foundation and resilience to navigate within the current complexity and emerging practices in the digital banking environment. With blended approach, learning for individuals will go beyond classroom, with opportunities for e-learning, self-study & on-the-job attachment and rotation to ensure learning is the context of current realities.
During this 12 months structured learning journey you can look forward to:
- Learning banks forward looking strategy and how we continually embed customer centric products and solutions.
- Interpreting bank wide strategic agenda and working collaboratively to map IT, Information Security and Digital solutions.
- Building general technical skills needed to succeed as strong individual contributor and developing confidence to raise ideas and to challenge the status quo.
We are looking out for curious and inquisitive talent, with a real passion to become a strong individual contributor and an insatiable drive to explore banking IT, Security and Digital in order to make a positive difference to our customers. If that sounds like you and you are a fresh Bachelor or Master Degree, aging 22 -28 and majors below :
- Computer Science & Information Science.
- Computer Software Engineering.
- Cyber & Information Security
- Information Technology and digital .
- Software Engineering.