Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- To provide legal advice, recommendations and guidelines on all legal matters related to Treasury business.
- To draft Treasury legal documents including contracts, agreements, authorizations and agencies
- To timely review, amend, and finalize Treasury agreements and legal documents.
- To monitor updates of laws and regulations related to Treasury products and business and incorporate them whenever needed
- Any other assignments, supportive or complementary to the above, including coordinating and liaising with the Compliance Dept. & Sharia Group on matters relating to new Agreements and products approvals.
- Follows all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Prepare monthly departmental reports to capture the progress, performance and quality in order to verify all the processes that has been implemented through the month.
- Provides management with accurate reports, regarding all aspects of the agreed plans, along with conclusions and recommendations.
- Adherence to all regulations and control functions within the bank in order to ensure that governance, Audit, risk and compliance, fraud detecting and combating matters are carried out
- Fluency in English & Arabic (Reading, Writing and speaking)
- Continuous readings in all relevant fields and legal related aspects
- Analysis, communication and team work skills