Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Implementing and achieving high management set targets. Provide directions to the TLs for the credit applications, showing risk and mitigates with presented CA Package. Ensure satisfactory quality of the detailed credit information provided in the credit applications prepared by the team and its compliance with the credit policy of the bank to ensure its accuracy, quality and adequacy. Provide credit recommendations for the credit applications, showing risk and mitigates with justifications of why we should approve the financing request.
- Implements approved departmental policies, processes, procedures and provides instructions to subordinates and monitor their adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled manner.
- Insure the day-to-day operations assigned for the Corporate Banking function is complained with the established bank standards and procedures.
- Drives product penetration and cross selling seeking opportunities in-order to ensure the services required by customers are delivered in the most effective manner.
- Fluent in English
- Communication and Negotiation skills
- Presentation skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- Analytical and Logical thinking
Bachelor’s degree in Business with preferably a specialization in Finance or Accounting