Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Rafha, Saudi Arabia Posted 2020/12/13 10:32:09 Expires 2020-12-20 Ref: JB1100006499
- Preparing the Branch Local Sales Plan.
- Distributing sales targets for each product/ service and for each employee, and setting standards to evaluate performance.
- Conducting regular meetings with the branch employees to discuss circulars, new programs, and to set targets for all concerned employees.
- Conducting monthly meetings to compare current performance with expected one, recognize achievements and deviations, identify reasons behind deviations, correct deviations, and to set plans for the next month.
- Attending periodic meetings with management and preparing presentations of the Branch achievements either financial ones or non financial ones.
- Following up any sales opportunity initiated by employees through sending referrals.
- Participating in setting the Branch budget in coordination with the concerned departments, supervising adherence to it, identifying deviation if any, and correct any deviation if any.
- Managing & directing the activities related to reviewing and auditing the branch daily portfolio, monitoring the clients accounts and auditing daily cash operations
- Supervising tellers activities including preparing transactions and applications, reviewing and auditing the applications and ensuring forwarding them to the concerned parties in a timely manner.
- Providing support & advice for the branch employees, evaluating branch performance, participating in identifying training needs according to training requirements and forwarding reports to the direct manager.
- Directing activities and procedures related to Retail Banking through supervising the implementation of the of daily plans and programs.
- Supervising the customer services employees, ensuring clarifying the services offered, monitoring how employees deal with clients and coordinating with head office to solve problem and complains.
- Supervising executing customers’ applications such as opening accounts, deposits and withdraws, checks deposits, accepting loans, issuing remittances and others, and following up executing them in coordination with central operations.
- Performing other duties related to the job as assigned by the Direct Manager.
- Meeting regularly with subordinates and assigning tasks and activities and ensuring it’s effective implementation and compliance with endorsed procedures.
- Following up training needs of subordinates and evaluating the outcomes of training courses, and following-up on employee administrative affairs such as: vacations, leaves …etc.
- Keeping keys, and pin numbers under custody secure.
- Maximize departmental production and minimize faults made by staff
- Ensures timely posting of all transactions ( Cash area & Customer service area)
- Supervising handling customers’ complaints in an appropriate manner, contributing in solving important ones, and ensuring achieving customers satisfaction.
- Receiving the branch VIP customers, assisting the branch manager in managing the external relationships for the benefit of promoting AlRajhi Bank and the banking services offered creating new opportunities to enhance the branch profit.
- Manage and oversee team performance through performance planning, coaching and feedback, also to develop the skills and competencies required for effective individual professional and personal career growth.
- Direct and ensure the effective achievement of functional objectives through leadership.
- Implements approved departmental policies, processes, procedures and provides instructions to subordinates and monitors their adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled manner.
- Leadership skills
- Managerial & Planning skills
- Decision making
- Communication skills
- Coordinating and Following-up abilities
- Problem solving
- Customers Relationship Management
- Strategic planning skills