Job Posting Status is Open Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
Dear Young Saudi Talent,
alrajhi bank is delighted to inform you the launch of our IT Development Program selection process.
alrajhi bank’s IT Graduate program is conducted under the direct sponsorship of the Group CEO and is designed in line with our strategy to grow emerging Saudi talent across business lines within IT, Information Security and Digital Groups and collectively drive alrajhi bank to “unbank the bank”.
With the wealth of experience and feedback obtained from the previous IT Development Programs, the 7th and 8th batch will include latest enhancements designed under the umbrella of ‘School of Leadership’ which is a strategic pillar of alrajhi bank academy. IT Development Program consists of an exciting 8 months journey of learning that has been carefully designed to provide the necessary foundation knowledge and resilience to navigate within the current complex and emerging practices in the digital banking environment. With the blended learning approach, the participants will experience learning that goes beyond classroom, with opportunities for e-learning, self-study & on-the-job attachments and rotations to ensure the program covers real life scenarios and experiences.
As part of this well-structured 8 months learning journey you can look forward to:
- Learn about Al Rajhi Bank’s forward-looking strategy and how we continually embed customer centric products and solutions whilst serving the largest customer base in KSA that consists over 10 million customers and 8 million digital subscribers
- Interpreting the Information Technology strategic agenda and working collaboratively to map IT, Information Security and Digital solutions to meet and exceed strategic deliverables
- Building general technical skills needed to succeed as a strong individual contributor and developing confidence to raise ideas and to challenge the status quo.
- Saudi Fresh graduate with less than one year of experience.
- Minimum GPA 3.75/5 – 2.75/4.
- Must be Fluent in the English language.
- Bachelors Graduate maximum age 26 / Masters Graduate maximum age 28.
- Holds a Bachelor/Master degree in one of the below majors:
- Computer Science.
- Computer Engineering.
- Cyber & Information Security
- Information Technology.
- Software Engineering.
- Management Information System.
- Network Engineering.
- Computer information system.
- Data Management / Data Science.
- Strong Team player
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Good interpersonal and influence skills
- Leadership skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Capable of exercising ethical judgement and integrity
- Excellent English language skills