Job Posting Status is Expired Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
- To support in managing the bank’s retail internet banking channel.
- Support Product manager for Mobile Banking in some or all activities.
- Assist in developing and implementing product strategy and road-map.
- Manage small and medium projects from initiation to completion. Assist in managing major projects. Coordinate change management initiatives related to the product and supervise their transition from requirement definition to production systems. Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples. Efficiently manage and report progress of all projects related to the product or department.
- Be aware of industry trends best practices and emerging technologies in internet banking. Be an expert with respect to the competition and ensure that Al Mubasher is #1 in terms of features, services and offering to its customers.
- Assist in developing and enhancing product offerings by introducing new features and optimizing the existing offerings. Document requirements, perform analysis and coordinate with IT & business units to implement changes.
- Monitor, report, follow and escalate all production issues and maintain system availability. Resolve all production issues, coordinate with customer support call center and IT Dev units to escalate and resolve issues. Plan coordinate and arrange to implement changes. Manage site content and Administration module for content placement, marketing efforts.
- Monitor marketing activities and awareness initiatives. Produce training and promotional contents for the product to maintain steady growth in migration and conversion from conventional banking channels. Coordinate with Marketing Dept for promoting e-Banking products and cross sell other products and services offered by the Bank
- Develop, optimize and maintain product support with close coordination with IT Systems development, IT Production and Customer Support teams. Monitor and Maintain SLA levels and measure performance levels. Manage product performance and prepare statistical reports and business cases.
Qualifications, Experience, & Skills
- Project Management knowledge.
- Skills in developing, launching and maintaining new products.
- Skill in understanding business systems and banking in general.
- Analytical skills involving statistical reports, product pricing and revenue modeling.
- Strong business and technical documentation skills are mandatory.
Bachelor degree in computer science, MIS, Software Engineering or equivalent