Job Posting Status is Expired Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Posted 2022/10/13 06:19:43 Expires 2022-11-02 Ref: JB1100027720
- Responsible for the banks data quality in the organization.
- Understand best practices followed and hence design and maintain policies, methodologies, guidelines around data quality.
- Creating reports that detail data quality issues and resolutions for senior management review
- Conducting research to identify trends in data quality issues in order to develop solutions for potential problems.
- Identify stakeholders responsible to implement relevant data quality rules and policies and ensure those rules and policies are implemented.
- Align DQ rules and policies to evolving data landscape and domains.
- Measure, analyze and certify data quality at a data category level within the organization.
- Evaluate, implement and manage Data Quality Health Index (DQHI) tool to track and manage data quality.
- Resolve data related issues including data quality issues, data definition & standards conflicts, and service level problems in coordination with data steward/stewardship.
- Communicate new DQ initiatives and data quality standards to the data governance council.
Qualifications, Experience, & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS or related fields.
- 8+ years of experience in field of Data Quality, preferably in Financial domain.
- Experience in data profiling and data quality projects as Architect/SME/ Senior Manager.
- Sound knowledge on end-to-end data governance framework and best practices.
- Hands on experience on data integration tool preferred.