Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Reviews Credit Applications (CAs) submitted by Corporate Group, verifies contents for accuracy & evaluates relevant credit risks & makes the appropriate amendments to mitigate these risks and Validates clients’ internal rating submitted by business on rating system & makes appropriate amendments and Investigates and analyses credit data and financial statements to determine degree of risk regarding the extension of credit and Makes appropriate credit recommendations/ approvals & makes sure that all key risks are clearly highlighted within mitigations.
- Ensure that Existing and future corporate commitments & investments are managed in accordance with a system & processes.
- Ensure Timely processing of credit applications by adhering to credit policies, processes & procedures.
- Review corporate customer files to identify and select delinquent accounts for collection
- Check the past credit history of the customer and confirm the same with Central Bank summary exposure report.
- Prepare reports that include the degree of risk involved in extending credit.
Monitoring & Support:
- Assigns monitors and reviews the progress and accuracy of assigned work. Familiarizes employees with established credit policies, procedures, rules and regulations. Provides technical guidance on the more complex issues
- Evaluates, recommends, and implements changes in methods, processes, and procedures related to credit to improve customer service and maintain business objectives.
- Good analytical & evaluation.
- Good English.
- Computer skills (Word, Excel).
Bachelor's degree in Finance & Accounting