إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
Develop new Products/Services for Tahweel Al Rajhi, continuous review of existing products / services and supervise “Product Support Group” at Tahweel Head office which supports all our product operations.
Key Accountabilities & Detailed Tasks :
- Develop new products/services based on Tahweel Al Rajhi requirements as decided by the Tahweel Al Rajhi Management. Work involves; preparation of Business Requirement Document, Obtaining approval from all internal department, working with IT, other departments and vendors to develop product, launching of products and roll out, preparation of operational policy and procedures and finally support the functioning of the operational aspects of the products.
- Review of existing products and services and work on improvement/enhancement as and when needed. Work involves same as new products as mentioned above.
- Support all our Centers for Cash to cash services, E-remittance card service and other products on day to day basis. Work also involves; reconciliation of accounts with 3 cash to cash service providers and management reporting and settlement of dues to service providers as per the agreed frequency.
- Handling of other functions and responsibilities assigned by the Head of Tahweel Al Rajhi; such as updating/preparing Tahweel procedures, action on Operations risks items as it comes etc.
- Constantly be updated with the Tahweel business update and do the needful to improve the business as discussed and decided in our regular monthly meeting.
- Prepare monthly departmental reports to capture the progress, performance and quality in order to verify all the processes that has been implemented through the month.
- Provides management with accurate reports, regarding all aspects of Strategic Planning, along with conclusions and recommendations.
Post-Graduation in Finance, Accounting and Banking.
Minimum 3 years’ experience in Banking and 5 years’ experience in remittance business.
- Excellent English knowledge (Speak-read-write) and reasonably good working knowledge in Arabic.
- Good management skills to work with all internal and external clients.
- Good communication and decision making skills.