إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
- Reconciliations and P&L Controls.
- Limits Monitoring and Reporting.
- Revaluations & Price Testing.
- Trade analysis.
- Monitor the Market/Liquidity limit access reports.
- Co-ordinate the ALM hierarchy completion for the ALCO report preparation.
- Co-ordinates ALCO information between Risk & Treasury including managing limits.
- Building business plan, effecting solutions and formulating contingency plan in collaboration with core team based on information collection.
- Support in implementation of OFSAA ALM/LRM system.
- Follows all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Prepare monthly departmental reports to capture the progress, performance and quality in order to verify all the processes that has been implemented through the month.
- Provides management with accurate reports, regarding all aspects of the agreed plans, along with conclusions and recommendations.
- Performs other related duties or assignments as directed.
- Complies with all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
- Time Management Skills.
- Communication Skills.
- Analytical and Logical Thinking.
- Microsoft Office Skills.
- Negotiating Skills.
Preferable in Finance and related fields