إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
- To evaluate bank operations and provide objective assurance on the effectiveness and efficiency of operations, controls, governance, risk management and report accordingly to the Audit Head
- To ensure that the assignment team members are applying the standards of best professional practice of Internal Auditing.
- To provide timely and up to the standard consultancy service based on audit management request.
- To provide an on-going training, coaching and supervision to other team members
- Support and assist Department Head in providing objective assurance to key stakeholders i.e. BOD, BAC, SAMA, CEO, CIA, etc
- Support and assist Department Head to coordinate and liaise with external auditors, SAMA examiners etc. to ensure smooth progress of audits, implementation of professional audit standards and resolving outstanding audit queries.
· Support and assist the audit head in the development of an effective and comprehensive risk-based annual and strategic audit plan.
Acquire Business’ knowledge:
- Acquire working knowledge of departments, products and services in order to organize the audit assignment appropriately and add value to the business by raising factually right audit observations.
Maintains knowledge of key current and emerging risks within the Bank and the industry broadly to support an effective internal audit plan to address key company risk areas (e.g. financial reporting risks, internal control risks, commercial operational risks, etc.).
- Advanced level of Understanding of concept of risk management and internal control
- Fluent in English
- Adequate report writing skills
Bachelor Degree in Business Admin / Accounting / Finance /Economics / IT or related field.