إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
The Mortgage product manager, working within the Product Management Unit, will be central to optimizing the long-term value derived from Mortgage assets. Reporting to the Director of Mortgages, accountable for development products by identifying potential products; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies.
- Know customer needs through sales , channels feedback , research and market data for development of new products
- Develop product lines and appraise new ideas for market viability
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and launch
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research for Competitors pricing data and by reviewing treasury cost, revenue targets , operational & sales costs, anticipating volume
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses
- Work with the sales channels , business teams and director to create product sales strategies
- Create long- and short-term product sales forecasts and analysis for management
- Manage the product team, including coaching and disciplinary actions, planning, monitoring and job appraisal
- Continues the development of professional and technical education, attending workshops, seminars, etc.
- Maintains product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Product Management, People Management, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Requirements Analysis, Pricing, Planning, Competitive Analysis, Sales Planning, Inventory Control, Financial Planning and Strategy