إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
The Experience Centre Facilitator is responsible for leading the facilitation and MC of internal and external events hosted in the Digital Experience Centre as well as leading ideation for the Lab. This will include facilitating Design Thinking sessions for the Experience Centre, wider Digital Team, other bank stakeholders and external clients and Planning, designing and building the agenda and materials for internal/external events taking place in the Experience Centre and As an Experience Centre Facilitator you will work closely with other members of the Experience Centre Team including UX designers, service designers, technology experts as well as researchers and data analysts to design and develop new digital solutions and As a part of ARB's Digital Experience Centre you will be at the forefront of driving the banks innovation agenda. You will work on a range of short, sharp agile projects and will regularly have to prepare, host and manage Experience Centre events with both internal and external stakeholders. The Experience Centre is a fast-paced, dynamic environment where talented individuals will thrive.
- Work across the other Experience Centre teams to prepare for upcoming events and meetings.
- Expert in latest Digital trends.
- Understands the Banking and Financial Services Industry and current trends.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of designing services and/or products for customers.
- Expert in Design Thinking methodologies.
- Excellent facilitator and presenter.
- Excellent workshop planning skills.
- Excellent presentation material development skills.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Experience of concepting and ideation.
- Experience of iterative prototyping.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues, clients, and key stakeholders.
- Impeccable personal time management.
- Ability to respond positively and calmly to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- A strong work ethic and a passion for drawing out and driving creativity and innovation.
- Strong influencing, negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Be a storyteller: A critical element of this role is to deliver ideas – verbally and visually – in a way that generates empathy, emotion, and engagement from business stakeholders within the Bank.
- Arabic and English to a high level, both speaking and reading & writing.
- Candidate will have significant experience in Design Thinking.
- Candidate will be an experienced facilitator and presenter.
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of common Design techniques and their application.
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area (Design, Information Systems)