إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
As a part of ARB's Digital Experience Centre you will be at the forefront of driving the banks innovation agenda. You will work on a range of short, sharp agile projects and will regularly have to prepare, host and manage Experience Centre events with both internal and external stakeholders. The Experience Centre is a fast-paced, dynamic environment where talented individuals will thrive.
- Align with ARB marketing and communications strategy.
- Work alongside Service Design, User Experience, Visual Design and Technology teams to develop and visualize key conceptual frameworks and information graphics relevant to specific projects.
- As a part of the Experience Centre team you will be the face of digital and innovation at the bank. You will be required to adopt a professional approach at all times, championing the ARB brand and values.
- Demonstrable experience in event planning, from ideation and conception, to activation.
- Impeccable attention to detail; tenacity and adeptness in problem-solving and identifying solutions.
- Strong skills with MS Office suite, especially MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with partners, colleagues, clients, and key stakeholders.
- Up-to-date with the latest digital technologies, particularly in financial services.
- Strong influencing, negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Video production skills or willingness to learn are considered an asset.
- Arabic and English to a high level, both speaking and reading & writing.
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area (Marketing, Communications) or equivalent work experience.