Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
To review, design and implement proper information security controls to the bank informational assets.
- Manage and oversee the Product Control team performance through performance planning, coaching and feedback, also to develop the skills and competencies required for effective individual professional and personal career growth.
- Direct and ensure the effective achievement of functional objectives through leadership.
- Analyze and translate business requirements to security controls.
- Raise information security awareness and offer information security consultations to different business and non-business units.
- Plan, implement and test information security projects.
- Recommend opportunities for information security improvements.
- Assist in selection and approval of security controls.
- Specify and communicate the consequences for violations of established regulations, policies and standards.
- Implements approved departmental policies, processes, procedures and provides instructions to subordinates and monitors their adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled manner.
- Prepare monthly departmental reports of Information Security department to capture the progress, performance and quality in order to verify all the processes that has been implemented through the month.
- Provides management with accurate reports, regarding all aspects of Strategic Planning, along with conclusions and recommendations.
- Complies with all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
- Having in-depth knowledge of the bank’s security requirements
- Having an up-to-date knowledge in recent security threats, risks and technologies.
- Time Management Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Communication Skills
- Analytical and Logical Thinking
Information Technology - Computer Science