حالة الإعلان الوظيفي هي إنتهت الصلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي غير منشور للباحثين عن عمل، حيث لن يتم تلقي أي طلبات وظيفية بسبب حالة الإعلان
- Implementing & achieving high management set targets.
- Provide directions to the TLs for the credit applications, showing risk and mitigates with presented CA Package.
- Ensure satisfactory quality of the detailed credit information provided in the credit applications prepared by the team and its compliance with the credit policy of the bank to ensure its accuracy, quality and adequacy.
- Provide credit recommendations for the credit applications, showing risk and mitigates with justifications of why we should approve the financing request.
- Provide detailed credit analysis in the credit applications and its compliance with the credit policy of the bank to ensure its accuracy, quality and adequacy. Analyse the ability of the clients to repay the facilities and the alternative way outs from the relationship.
- Coordinate with related parties to provide credit information. Also, responsible for facilitation of the collection of KYC and the due-diligence of allocated customers.
- Implements approved departmental policies, processes, procedures and provides instructions to subordinates and monitor their adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled manner.
- Insure the day-to-day operations assigned for the Corporate Banking function is complained with the established bank standards and procedures.
- Managing relationship between the bank and corporate customers to ensure quality of service provided to them by applying data quality control procedures for various steps of data collection and processing.
- Researching market conditions and developments, focusing on specific transactions or market sectors, and also research by using a wide range of traditional and new media resources.
- Maintaining relationship with other operation departments and other parties with respect to the credit portfolio of customers.
- Coordinate between stakeholders and internal entities to achieve synergy and to ensure proper control of communication and enforce centralization through defined channels.
- Drives product penetration and cross selling seeking opportunities in-order to ensure the services required by customers are delivered in the most effective manner.
- Contributes to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices taking into account ‘international best practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
- Adhering to regulations (Business Continuity, Internal Audit, Risk, Compliance, AML/KYC norms)
- Ensures Unit activities, proposals, documents etc, are in full compliance with guidelines set by internal and external regulators. (Sharia, SAMA etc).
- Fluent in English
- Communication and Negotiation skills
- Presentation skills
- Computer skills
- Analytical and Logical thinking
Bachelor’s degree in Business with preferably a specialization in Finance or Accounting.