إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
Projects management to Risk Systems and Data Governance in various activities related to implementation and ongoing management and maintenance of various Credit & Risk projects across the group.
Conduct independent day to day management of allocated Risk Systems Projects and ensure their completion within allocated resources and schedules and manage overall life cycle of all Projects within Risk Systems and Data Governance Team
Ensure all projects are completed based on agreed scope and delivered as per agreed quality.
Implement and manage all Risk related systems such as Basel II capital calculation, Corporate & Specialized Rating Systems, Retail Scoring Systems, Risk data mart, credit workflow system, collections.
- Completion of Business & System Gap analysis for assessment of ARB preparedness for implementation of IFRS 9 guidelines.
- Providing clear direction, and lead development and enhancement of risk systems.
- Preparing business requirements documents, explaining requirements to the software development teams including sign off from all stakeholders.
- Writing detailed functional specification to govern field, message, and user interface level details.
- Gathering development and testing estimates and ensuring these are reflected in formal project plans.
- Manage the development of effective risk systems controls.
- Ensure ARB has in place the Risk Architecture to support the implementation of Basel II Advanced Approaches.
- Lead the development of risk understanding in business processes.
- Provides coaching and hands –on training to department.
- Developing solutions to issues and leading the coordination, planning and execution of projects, leveraging extensive abilities.
- Strong analytical skills, with exposure to business planning, business process re-engineering, enterprise / application architectural design.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and people management skills.
Strong analytical skills
IT, Finance. plus preferably relevant professional certification in credit risk management