إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
- Reviews and analyses Erad portfolio and identify Non-performing accounts, arrange and send notification letters, arrange settlement of repayments, movement of ERAD related fund from, SAM suspense account and client/finance GLs accounts.
- Follow ups on ERAD contracts related properties with ARD
- Required annual visit to ERAD properties/clients
- Ensure all SAM collaterals’ TDs are updated and ready for sale when required
- Follow ups and monitoring of RE weekly meetings action items
- Ensure annual valuation of all SAM’s RE collaterals are in place
- Complete and follow up with Akar operation on new collateral mortgage form for SAM restructuring transaction
- Guides the effective relationship management ERAD portfolio and guides the development of initiatives and payment settlements that will assist clients to overcome their financial difficulties and comply with their obligations towards the Bank
- Leads the development restructuring proposals for the evaluation of client’s current status and the implementation of viable solutions for the effective management of the non-performing loans
- Ensures that all collaterals and securities have been identified and used in the management of the division portfolio, so as to comply with credit risk requirements and protect Bank’s interest
- Strong follow up and monitoring.
- Good understanding of TDs update, transfer and notary office services.
- solid knowledge about bank’s systems operation requirements .
- Solid project management experience
- Solid communication skills to clearly articulate his point of view.