إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
الرياض, السعودية تم النشر 2020/03/26 19:51:44 الرقم المرجعي: JB1100003982
- Create daily statements by collecting data, analyzing and investigating variances, summarizing data and information.
- Prepare a Monthly TAX report.
- Support master data for creating, updating, and deactivating vendors.
- Review suppliers accounts.
- Save all supplier creation forms.
- Leverage iSupplier for Procurement vendor related data.
- Leverage Robotics for vendors dealt by functions other than Procurement.
- Control the pending payments and insure they affect the supplier’s current account.
- Controlling the overall capital and revenue budgets for departments.
- Review and follow up the daily payment batches.
- Review daily cheque Batches.
- Review daily SDAD payments.
- Expenses control.
- Prepare the correction forms for wrong transactions.
- Insure that there are no system issues in the payment system (Oracle).
- Raise RFCs and follow up to develop Payments procedures.
- Recording and controlling the fixed assets and their depreciations.
- Run the daily assets depreciation.
- Close all completed projects with engineering department.
- Support engineering department to close the complex projects.
- Prepare and provide all requirements given by Auditors.
- Close and follow up with all the notices from auditors.
- Ensure that the transfer amount is returned to the right account.
- Ensure that the payment employee re-transfer the amount to the vendor after resolve the rejection reason.
- Periodically monitor expenses.
- Resolve the issues that might make the expenses against nature.
- Follow up all amortized payments such as (Auto, Rent, Medical Care, software and license, Etc.).
- Ensure that the monthly amortization is processed.
- Microsoft Office Skills.
- Operations computer skills transactions.
- Communication skills.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or it's equivalent.